Sunday, November 13, 2011

Useless Sunday !


Assalamualaikum, and Hye today for your information i just only want to speak '' Bi'' only . . like my teacher's english class , Mrs Yeethemoticon-2 . . she always say '' student's please use''Bi'' language when my classes . . Hahaha . .Unfortunately , Nope thUntitled-10 . .No want to speak english when her classes . . Sorry teacher 15 . . Okay -II now my watch is already pointed at 4:47 evening . . Urgh! today is Sunday? can't believe ! For your information this wednesday I will be ''M.C'' for my school . . Okay M.c is people who will conduct the morning assembly . . That why my blood was rumble right now hahaha . .thmisc-8 . . Okay just want to update the entry . . just up to you . .For comment this Entry . . je prie la'mour!

06 today i meet beto kusyairi and yoo seung hoo . . at newspaper hahahaha . . .

No comments: